Monday, August 20, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #40


Hello everyone! Happy Monday!
I just love Mondays. I do!
Might have something to do with the fact that it's my day off. ;o)
Plus, every other one, just about, brings a new Lawnscaping Challenge!
And that's always a reason to smile.
Today we're bringing you Lawnscaping Challenge #40.



A huge and special thanks to our dear friends over at Lawn Fawn
who have generously sponsored us with a free stamp set -- winner's choice!




Here's my card:



I made this card for a sweet friend from High School
named Charity, who recently gave birth to a baby boy named Maxx.
I used a variety of Lawn Fawn alpha sets,
Quinn's ABCs, Sally's ABCs, Harold's ABCs, and Jessie's ABCs,
as well as Bannerific, Plus One, and Critters in the Forest.
Maxx's room theme was owls, which is why I used this
adorable one as my focal image.

I hope she likes it!
And I hope you did too!

Please head over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog
to see all the other amazing design team projects
and find out how to play along in our current challenge.
We can't wait to see your projects!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. I love this Christy! and the colors are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you always have the cutest cards...love this

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'll have to remember this for my nephew Max's birthday next year. I'm sure he'd love a card with his name all over it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Christy!! Great idea to stamp a name like that. I'm going to remember that ;)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...