Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sour Cream Container Teacher Gifts


Good morning!
Today is my kids first day of school!
I'm just as excited as they are.
I loved having them home all summer,
but just like last year, I never got so much as an hour
to relax all by myself.

Back-to-school time brings with it a slightly different 
hectic schedule, but between school drop off times and work, 
I have about an hour to myself every morning.
I take a book to Tim Hortons, grab myself a mocha 
and a muffin, and have some ME TIME.
*happy sigh*

Can't wait.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a video tutorial
on how I made my teacher gifts this year. 
They're super quick, easy, and inexpensive --
I made the whole lot of six gifts for $5!
Plus, the sour cream containers are so easily customizable
for party favors, stocking stuffers, and any other kind
of holiday gift or treat you can think of.



I hope I inspire you to make some of your own.
Enjoy!





6 comments:

  1. That's adorable! Great tutorial and super easy! Thanks for a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to make these, they are so easy. I have made them for the boys' sports teams and more. Love the girly look of yours! I have boys so I miss the girly stuff, hee hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, me too! With three boys, I jump at the chance to make anything girly whenever I can! They have three girl teachers and one guy. He got the blue one. ;o)

      Delete
    2. Sorry, they have FIVE girl teachers and one guy. Typing too fast!

      Delete
  3. Adorable Christy!!! I bet they loved it and it being on the cheep is right up my ally :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this video over on YouTube last night and thought it was awesome!! Such a creative and great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...