Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mission KitPossible Part Deux


Hello everyone! 

I'm so excited to bring you a special featured post tonight!
I recently signed up to begin to receiving the 

On an evening of blog hopping, I discovered that my sweet friend
 Melissa Shea had teamed up with the effervescent Jennifer Harris
in what they called "Mission KitPossible" which was basically just
 a super fun way to make sure they were using their kits
and getting the most out of them.

I commented on how awesome I thought it was, 
and to my absolute astonishment, they asked me to join them
for the month of September!

Let me show you this incredible kit:


The items in the kits are hand-selected by the incomparable 
Kristina Werner and are a real value at only $19.99 a month, 
considering the great assortment of product that is included.
Oftentimes there is an exclusive Simon Says Stamp stamp set,
also designed by Kristina Werner herself, such as in this month's kit.

Just looking at all that beautiful product gets me excited to create!
So this is how Mission KitPossible works:
Melissa, Jen and I have each come up with one cue,
giving us three cues altogether that we must use on one card.

The cues are:
1. make any card OTHER than a standard 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
2. use at least three patterned papers
3. use the chalkboard

We've given ourselves a deadline of Monday evening
for our project reveals, so please be sure to come back for that.
Melissa, Jen and I will also be doing a giveaway on each 
of our blogs, and what's more -- we'd love for you to play along!

If you receive the Simon Says Stamp kit, 
please feel free to use our cues to make a project of your own
and link it up in the comments of Monday's reveal post.

Until then, I wish you all a fabulous weekend,
and happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so thrilled you're playing with us Christy! I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to meet the new team member:)Looking foward to playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...