Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Party Paws Release


Hi, everyone!
I'm here today with another brand-new release from Crafter's Companion!
This line features an adorable panda bear named Bamboo
in eight darling EZ Mount stamp sets called Party Paws.

The image I chose to use is from the set, Bamboo's Favorites.
I colored him with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


By the way, did you see my new blinkie on my sidebar?
I am now an accredited Spectrum Noir colorist!
Ridiculously happy about that. :)

Hope you'll all head over to Crafter's Companion
and take a look at the full Party Paws range. 
Totally cute!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. aw!! SUCH a cute card!! LOVE that panda!!! he's adorable!! and of course, your coloring brought him to life!!
    and congratulations on becoming accredited!!!!!! that's really amazing!!!! LOVE to see your colored images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable image and such a pretty design. gorgeous card, Christiana! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet, Christy! I love those image but I still can't find the time to play with them :-) Your card is lovely though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...