Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Picking Flowers


Hello there, everyone!
So sorry I've been so quiet this past week and a half.
This flu has been one of the worst I've ever had the displeasure
of encountering -- eight days!
Thankfully, hopefully, I am finally on the mend.

So I thought I'd pop in and share a card I made for the latest


I used the sweet Busy Doing Nothing image from 
I colored her skin and hair with my Spectrum Noir pens
on CC Premium White Cardstock and paper-pieced 
her dress using the Authentique Spring 6x6 pad.
To add shading and a more distressed look, 
I also went over the patterned paper with my 
BG1 and BG2 markers from the Warm Grey 6 Pen Set.

 I added some May Arts ribbon to complete the look.
I hope you like it!

If you haven't yet played along with our 
I encourage you to hop over there and take a look!
There's still ten days to whip something up and participate. :)

Hope to see you there.





3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so awesome! I love it! The colors are perfect and I really love the cool border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... so sweet! love her floral dress. darling card, Christiana!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...