Friday, February 2, 2018

Beary Best - Valentine Card Series #8


Hey friends, happy Friday! Today I'm excited to bring you Day 8 of my 2018 Valentine Card Series. Today I'm playing with this sweet guy from Beary Big Adventure. Poor thing had been sitting in my stash far too long without being used, so I just had to bust him out!

I paired him with papers from the gorgeous Free Spirit 6x6 pad, die cut with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2, and colored all my images with Copic markers to match.


I framed him up with the Linked Chain Oval Frames and sponged on some Distress Ink to the center to create a background for my little bear to live on, then adhered all my images with liquid glue.

As a final embellishment, I added a little heart from Once Upon A Time to his belly, and added some hearts to the inside of the card as well.


As you can see, I actually made two versions of this card using different patterned paper and varying the placement of the images on the focal panel.

I also completely finished off the inside with an additional image and sentiment, but I'll save that for the video. ;) Click the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and don't forget to like and subscribe!



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. They are both sweet but I think I like the finer chevron bàckground as it looks less busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...