Friday, February 23, 2018

Happy Birthday - February Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends! Today I'm happy to be featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog with a card using the brand new Hay There stamp set. I also created a background using a technique that's been around for ages. I'll have all the details over there, so I hope you'll pop by and check it out.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can watch the video tutorial. Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! I sure appreciate it!


You still have time to enter our Try a New Technique challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog. I can't wait to see what you create! Thanks so much for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...