Friday, December 7, 2018

Holiday Card Series #14


Hey friends, welcome to Day 14 of my 2018 Holiday Card Series! I had so much fun mixing and matching different Neat & Tangled sets for this card. I used Oh DeerGet YetiSanta's Wonderland, and Beary Merry and colored them all with Copic markers.


I trimmed my My Mind's Eye Winterberry patterned paper down with the Neat & Tangled Scalloped dies and popped that up with foam tape over the rest of my patterned papers, which were adhered to an A2 Standard Size card base. To finish it off, I added a few dabs of Crystal Stickles.


Click on the YouTube icon to watch there in HD and don't forget to like and subscribe! I'm trying to reach 20k subscribers by the end of 2018 and I'm only about a thousand away, so I'd really appreciate your support! Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...