Monday, December 17, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #43 - Holiday Card Series #17


Hey friends! Welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #43! This round we are inspired by color. I've made a card using Thanks A Latte combined with Oh Snap to create a gingerbread spa day! Although, I have to say, one of these friends is enjoying it much more than the other. ;)


I colored my images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I adhered them to some Really Rainbow Christmas Paper die cut with the Zig Zag Rectangle Stackables, and added a Gotta Have Gingham tablecloth to the bottom. 


For the background I used more Gotta Have Gingham papers die cut with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I added a sentiment stamped with Manatee ink and trimmed out with an Everyday Sentiment Banner and finished the card with some Crystal Stickles to give it a little shine.


This is also Day 17 of my 2018 Holiday Card Series. Click on the YouTube icon to watch the video there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! It would mean the world to me.


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples. And don't forget to link up your color inspiration projects to play along. I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...