Monday, December 10, 2018

Holiday Card Series #15


Welcome to Day 15 of my 2018 Holiday Card Series! Today I'm sharing a card using the adorable Oh Kitty Tree stamp set by Mama Elephant. I have so many friends who are cat people that would love this card! Especially since you can really personalize it by coloring the kitties to look like their fur babies.

On today's card I decided to stick with a neutral color palette for the cats. I used a variety of warm and cool gray Copics, and let the accessories carry the punches of color. Then I trimmed it out with the matching dies.


For the background, I ink blended some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink onto a piece of white cardstock, creating a glow that would come from behind my kitty pile. Then I trimmed that down with a Mama Elephant Peek A Frame.

I popped that up with foam tape over my Doodlebug Christmas Town 6x6 patterned papers, which I adhered to my standard-sized card front. To finish off the card I used some Crystal Stickles and stamped an additional image and greeting inside with Mama Elephant Scripty Xmas.


Click on the YouTube icon to watch the video in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! I'm still trying to hit 20k subscribers by the end of 2018, and I'm less than a thousand away. With your help I can do it! And I appreciate it so much. Thanks so much for watching, and for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...