Friday, March 15, 2019

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - March


Hey friends! Welcome to the March edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month I was really feeling the springtime vibes and decided to showcase the new Cute Critters!


There's also an adorable cat and dog in this set, so there's a ton of versatility, but with Easter approaching, I decided to make bunny my star. I stamped out her and her friends with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink, colored them in with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.



For my background, I used my Sno Cone card base as my sky, and trimmed down a piece of Sour Apple with the Grassy Hills Die-namics. To give my bird a place to perch and hang her house, I used the new Tree Branch die on some Kraft cardstock, with Sour Apple for the leaves. I finished it off with a Grout Gray A2 Rectangle Frames die-cut, which I stacked for a little extra dimension.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, please click below or visit the MFT YouTube channel! Please remember to give the video a thumbs up and leave me a comment as well! I love to read your feedback. Thanks so much for watching! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...