Monday, March 18, 2019

Fluttering By - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #49


Hey friends! Welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #49: Case Yourself! So fun! So often we never even look back at the cards we've made in the past, but this is a great way to not only remember those projects, but use them as new inspiration.


The card that I decided to Case was one I made for my 2017 Valentine Card Series using Octopi My Heart. That sweet octopus and his seahorse friend are so cute! I wanted to keep the layout the same, but decided to go with a springtime theme featuring the new set Butterfly KissesI stamped out the bunny and butterflies and colored them with Copics, then trimmed them out with the matching dies


For the background, I took a blue piece of Spiffy Speckles patterned paper and a green piece of Really Rainbow Scallops trimmed down with the Stitched Circle Stackables, and layered that on top of a Fancy Scalloped Circle Stackable. I added my images with liquid glue. 


I layered the rest of my Spring Fling patterned papers onto a Ballet Slippers card base and added two Stitched Scalloped Borders on the sides of my floral print. I popped my focal panel up with foam tape and added in a greeting with an Everyday Sentiments Banner. To finish off the card, I did some fun stamping on the inside with Bubblegum ink.


To see how this card came together, check out the video below or click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD. And don't forget to like and subscribe!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team creations as they Case their former cards. Hopefully it'll inspire you to find a card of your own that you love that will inspire you anew. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...