Monday, July 22, 2019

1 Set 4 Ways Episode 5 - MFT Meow Mix


Hey friends! Today I'm bringing back my 1 Set 4 Ways Series, where I create four different cards featuring one stamp set. This will be Episode 5, not including a bonus Christmas edition that I did late last year. This series usually follows The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge, when I've got lots of colored images that I need to use up. This one features MFT's Meow Mix.



All of the images were pre-colored and cut out with the matching dies during the challenge, so my first step was to separate the images into four piles. Then I made a large sheet of sky background using the Cloud Stencil and trimmed out four focal panels using Wonky Stitched RectangleStitched Mini Scallop CircleStitched Mini Scallop Square, and Stitched Arch STAX Die-namics.


On the bottom of each focal panel I adhered a Noble Fir green strip trimmed down with the Grassy Hills Die-namics. That's also where I stamped my sentiment on all four cards using Lawn Fawn's Noble Fir ink. Then I arranged all my images, adhering them with liquid glue.


I made four card bases using MFT's Sno ConeLemon Chiffon, Pink Lemonade (which has been discontinued but Tickled Pink is similar), and Grapecicle cardstock. To finish off the insides, I stamped additional images and sentiments in coordinating inks. Then I layered my Pebbles Tealightful patterned paper over top.
I popped up my focal panels with foam tape and added a little Crystal Stickles as a final embellishment.



So all four cards definitely have a unifying theme, but could stand alone as individuals as well. If you'd like to see how the set came together, click the YouTube icon or watch below. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Thanks so much for watching. Have an amazing day!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...