Monday, July 15, 2019

Waving Hello - Lawn Fawnatics #57


Hey friends! Welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #57! This round we are focusing on the little things, those smaller images that   are often added as an afterthought to fill in scenes -- well now it's their turn to shine!


For my card, I combined four different sets, Smooth SailingRub-A-Dub-DubMermaid For You, and A Birdie Told Me. I decided to alter the left sail on both sailboats, giving them some stripes to kind of match the lighthouse. Then I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I made waves using the Stitched Simple Wavy Borders creating an ombre effect buy going gradually darker with each ascending wave. I stamped a sentiment on the second wave using Blue Jay ink and adhered them directly to my card base using the Glue Tube. Then I staggered my images to give the scene some perspective.

I finished off the scene with two distant seagulls and used a sentiment and a couple images from Fintastic Friends on the inside.


To see how this card came together, watch the video below or over on YouTube. And I would love it if you would like and subscribe! It means a lot!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples! I can't wait to see what they've come up with using their "little things." I know you're sure to be inspired to come up with your own creations for our challenge!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...