Monday, July 8, 2019

Party Fox


Hello there! I thought I'd pop in to share a colorful birthday card using Avery Elle Party Fox. This set has been sitting on my desk for the longest time, just waiting to be inked up! I'm so glad I finally got the chance to play with it.

I colored my images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I created a background for them using an MFT Elegant Rectangle STAX Die-namics and blended on Distress ink.


The Echo Park Happy Birthday Boy 6x6 patterned paper pad has so many great, fun patterns. I chose a couple that I thought would go well together and layered them onto my card base. The star print was trimmed down with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables to give it that nice, stitching detail, and the navy blue pattern was trimmed on one end with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners die

I adhered my images with foam tape and popped up the focal panel for some added dimension. As always, I did some stamping on the inside as well to finish up the card.


Click the video below to see how this card came together, or watch on YouTube! Don't forget to like and subscribe while you're at it. I'm so close to 20k and every bit of support helps! :) Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...