Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #29 - Sunny Studio Feature


Hey friends, I'm so happy to be back with my weekly Wednesday feature on the Sunny Studio blog with an elegant shaker card featuring Classy Christmas. I'll have all the supplies and details listed over there, so I hope you'll hop over and check it out. I've got a video tutorial on their YouTube channel as well.

This is also Day 29 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series, so if you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please be sure to like, comment, and subscribe. I appreciate it so much. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...