Friday, December 11, 2020

Winter Wishes Card


Hello friends! Today I'm bringing you a sweet winter card using the adorable My Snowman set from Hello Bluebird. I have really been practicing coloring people lately, in preparation for my Skin & Hair installment of my Copic Favorites Series. I really love how this little girl came out! I've also been playing more with different patterns on clothing, which I'm having so much fun with! Once I finished up these images, I trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I pulled together four different patterns from the Carta Bella Winter Market 6x6 pad. I cut down the focal panel and frame with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Frames and the other two with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I also cut out a snowdrift with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders. I layered the background papers on my Apricot card base, then stamped a sentiment on the focal panel with Deep Sea Ink and popped it up with Foam Tape. I adhered my images and finished off the card with some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can check out the video tutorial below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please be sure to like, comment, and subscribe! It helps my channel so much. Thank you so much for watching and for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...