Monday, June 7, 2021

Big Ocean Hugs - Lawn Fawnatics #102


Hello friends! It's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, and this time our theme is All Things Ocean! So fun! For my card, I combined Ocean Shell-fie and Fintastic Friends to fill my scene with fabulous aquatic critters. I stamped them in Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background, I used Post-it Tape to mask off the bottom of a Bristol Smooth Surface panel, then blended Distress Oxide Ink in Peacock FeathersBlueprint Sketch, and Chipped Sapphire for the water, and Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs for the sand. I set the panel aside to dry, and then die cut the Giant Sending Big Hugs from the center and trimmed it down with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables.


I filled in the words with Kraft Cardstock so that everything would be level, and then added the die-cut sentiment over top, shifted to the right. That way I get a more subtle sentiment that doesn't take away too much of my background. To get that to stand out just a bit more, I coated the letters with a Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Overlay Pen and finished off the card with Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! I appreciate it so much, and hope you enjoy the video!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and check out the rest of the design team's inspiring ocean creations. They're sure to blow you away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...