Monday, June 14, 2021

Rain or Shine Card


Happy Monday, friends! Today I've got a fun card to share using the Mama Elephant Flower Shower stamp set. I just love these adorable critters and their flower umbrellas! I colored them with Copic markers to match the Carta Bella Summer 6x6 pad and trimmed them out with the .coordinating dies.


I created a stormy sky background using the Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil and blending Distress Oxide Inks onto Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. I used Stormy Sky and Tumbled Glass for the sky, and Mowed Lawn and Lucky Clover for the Grassy Hills. I trimmed those down with the MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 and popped them up with foam tape over the patterned paper. I added my images and finished off with a little bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please like and subscribe to my channel. Your support means so much. Thank you so much for watching! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...