Friday, June 4, 2021

Pig Out Picnic Card


Hey friends! Today I am super excited to be sharing my first official card for the Hello Bluebird design team! There were so many amazing sets in this new release, but the one I had to play with first was the adorable Pig Out, which I combined with Strawberry Jam, and Bloom and Grow. I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


The Summer Woods Scene makes such a great backdrop for so many of your Hello Bluebird critters and kids and I thought it would be perfect for this little picnic. I die cut it from Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock and used Distress Inks to color it in. For the sky I used Tumbled Glass, then Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn for the grass, and Gathered Twigs for the trees.
I stamped a sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink, adhered my images with liquid glue, and finished off the scene with a little Stardust Stickles.
 

If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Now that I've joined the team, I'll be bringing you lots more Hello Bluebird content in the future. Thanks so much for watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...