Monday, October 18, 2021

Cups of Thanks Card - Lawn Fawnatics #111


Hello and welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! The theme for this round is Coffee, Tea, and Treats, so I knew it was time to bust out my Thanks a Latte stamp set. I was really feeling the fall vibes though, so I combined it with You Autumn Know. I colored the images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


Then I created a background on a piece of Speckled Eggshell Cardstock. I used the Fall Leaves Background Stencils and Distress Oxide Inks in Salvaged PatinaCarved Pumpkin, and Gathered Twigs. I trimmed that down with one of the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and layered that onto a piece of Mermaid Cardstock trimmed down with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables, and then onto a Speckled Eggshell card base.


I also cut down a piece of Vellum with a Large Stitched Circle Stackable and adhered my images with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape. I stamped a sentiment in Doe Ink and trimmed it out with an Everyday Sentiment Banner. Then I finished up with a bit of Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! My Holiday Card Series is starting real soon!


And now it's time to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you. We can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment:

  1. I had to drop by to tell you how adorable this card is! I love the colors you chose and the layout is precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...