Saturday, October 30, 2021

Lawn Fawn Feature + 2021 Holiday Card Series #3

Hey there! Today I'm so honored to be featured over on the Lawn Fawn Blog and YouTube channel with a sweet card depicting my dog Gemma watching for Santa. I combined images from Furry and BrightWindow Scene WinterReady, Set, Snow, and Simply Celebrate Winter and colored them with Copic markers. I'll have more photos and all other details and supplies listed in the post over there, so I hope you'll hop over and check it out.

This is also Day 3 of my 2021 Holiday Card Series, so if you aren't subscribed yet, what are you waiting for?! I'll have so much fun Christmas card content coming over the next few months, so make sure you've got notifications turned on as well so you don't miss a thing! I promise you won't be disappointed. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...