Friday, October 8, 2021

Happy Haunting Card


Hey friends, today I'm back with another Halloween Card, this time using the super cute Hello Bluebird Good Fright stamp set, along with a few accessory images from Boo Crew. I colored all the images in with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I cut the Full Moon scene die out of some Black Licorice Cardstock.


To create my sky, I blended Distress Oxide Inks onto some Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock, using Cracked PistachioEvergreen Bough, and Pine Needles for my minty green sky, and Hickory Smoke to add a little shading to the moon. I layered everything together, stamped my sentiment on the moon, and finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


To see this card come together, click below or watch on YouTube. I promise there's no tricks, just treats! ;) Thank you so much for spending time with me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...