Monday, July 24, 2023

Happy Purrrthday Card


Hey friends! Today I have a card that all you cat lovers are going to enjoy, I hope! This one features the brand new Nine Lives stamp set from Hello Bluebird. I absolutely adore them! I colored three of them, plus the little mouse and some accessories with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


Then I took a piece of Spectrum Noir cardstock and die cut three windows using our Nesting Circles. I tucked a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock behind that, and added some ink blending through the openings using Picked RaspberrySalvaged Patina, and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink. Then I splattered some of that ink onto the top panel as well. I popped the focal panel and the images up with foam tape, added a sentiment stamped in Plastic Flamingo Ink, and finished with some Clear Sequins and Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together and how I finished off the inside, click below or you can find the video here on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! If you do, please consider subscribing to my channel. I would love to have you there! Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...