Friday, July 7, 2023

You're Flamazing Card


Hey friends, today I've got a bright, summery card featuring the adorable Sunny Studio Fabulous Flamingos combined with the island from Tropical Scenes. I stamped the images with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my focal panel, I cut the smaller Sunny Studio Fancy Frames Rectangle out of white cardstock, then backed that with a wave print from the Summer Splash 6x6 pad for a quick and easy background. I chose three more prints to layer on the card, then popped the focal panel up with foam tape, and adhered my images with liquid glue. To finish the card, I added an Everyday Sentiment Banner stamped in Lawn Fawn Plastic Flamingo Ink, plus a few clear sequins, and a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Your support means the world to me. Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...