Friday, February 16, 2024

1 Set 4 Ways Episode 11 - Beeline to Your Heart


Hey friends, today I'm bringing back my 1 Set 4 Ways Series featuring the adorable MFT Beeline to Your Heart illustrated by Jenoblade. I got this set in the mail the other day and I was so excited to play with it that I just couldn't stop at designing one card. I had to keep going. If you want to see the entire process of going from one card idea to four, including deciding on the layouts and choosing my supplies, you can find the Plan a Card with Me x4 video using that link.


So after I figured out the layouts of these cards and which images I would be using for each, I stamped them all out using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored them with Copic markers to match some patterned paper from the Carta Bella Here, There, and Everywhere 6x6. To keep the cards unified, I used the same paper pad for all of the cards, but I chose different patterns to mix for each one. I trimmed out the images with the matching dies.


Another way that I kept the cards cohesive is by using the same size and design focal panels. I started by trimming down Bristol Cardstock with the MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2. Then I used the Rolling Clouds Stencil to add Tumbled Glass and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink for the sky. For the ground I used the Drifts & Hills Stencil with Bundled Sage and Rustic Wilderness.


The last way I tied the cards together was by using the same Lawn Fawn Sticky Note Cardstock for all four card bases. I stamped additional images and sentiments on the inside with Sunflower Ink. Then I layered on my patterned paper, using two prints for each card. I popped the focal panel up with foam tape, glued down my images, and finished with some Stardust Stickles.


Because I used those similar designs and products for all the cards, they would make a great set to give to someone as a gift, or they can be used to build up your stash and sent out individually. Either way! If you'd like to see how they all came together, click below or find the video HERE on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...