Monday, February 12, 2024

Plan a Card with Me x 4


 Hey friends, today I'm sharing another Plan a Card with me video. This time I'm coming up with not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR card ideas at once using the MFT Beeline to Your Heart stamp set illustrated by Jenoblade. Which means that Friday's video will be a 1 Set 4 Ways, which I haven't done in a while because they are so time-consuming to film, but I was just that excited about these images! I hope you enjoy this video, walking you through each layout and supply as I prepare to make four cards using one super adorable stamp set. Check it out down below or find it HERE on my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...