Monday, February 26, 2024

Garden Party Birthday Card


Hey friends, today I have a square Springtime card to share with you. For this one, I combined images from Hello Bluebird Garden FriendsGarden PartyBloomin Happy, and Cake Time. I stamped all of the images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers to match the Carta Bella Flora #6 paper pad, and trimmed them out with the coordinating dies.


I die cut the patterned paper with the Gallery Frame #7, then popped it up with foam tape over some Bristol Cardstock. I watercolored a simple background using Shaded Lilac and Bundled Sage Distress Ink, then stamped a sentiment from Birthday Script in the top left corner. I added my images with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles.

If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below to watch or find the video tutorial HERE on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! Be sure to hit the like button and subscribe to my channel if you do. I so appreciate your support! Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...