Friday, April 20, 2018

1 Sketch 2 Cards - Reverse Confetti SFYYT #59


Hey friends! Today I'm back as a Reverse Confetti 'Fetti Friend and I have not one, but TWO cards to share, for the April Sketch For You To Try. This is actually the 59th and FINAL SFYTT, as the team will be bringing you something new and exciting very soon! 
For my cards, I decided to feature one of my favorite sets, Nuts About You. I also pulled in a flower from Bear Hugs to give it more of a spring-like vibe. I colored my images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.



For the focal panels, I cut some pale blue and bright green cardstock with the Scalloped Frames and taped the frames together from the back so I could use them as one solid piece. I die cut the top edge of the green section with the grassy border from Nuts About You and adhered that over top with some liquid glue.


I trimmed down the bright, beautiful Under the Umbrella papers to match the sketch, and flipped them in the reverse for the second card to give it a slight variation. 


I stamped the sentiment in green ink, and popped the focal panel up with foam tape for a little dimension. Then I adhered my images to each card. I had a little mishap with a leaky glaze pen, so I decided to add some googly eyes over top and I think it actually turned out pretty cute!


Check out the video tutorial to see how these cards came together. Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! It means so much. 


You still have a little time left to play along in the very last Sketch For You To Try. The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti Shop. Definitely worth playing for!

I hope you all have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards, love your designs. Such wonderful scenes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...