Friday, April 6, 2018

Comic Strip Card - KWCardDesign Collab


Hey friends! Today I'm so excited to be a special guest for the fifth and final day of my dear friend Kari's Lawn Fawn Week! We're doing a collaboration using a new Lawn Fawn stamp set combined with an older set. I chose Hay There and Critters on the Farm and decided to make a Comic Strip Style Card using the Peekaboo Backdrop.


I colored my images with Copic markers and created fun little backgrounds for them to live in with the Stitched Hillside Borders and the Little Picket Fence Border. To finish off the card I added a sentiment using the Everyday Sentiment Banners.


I loved how quick and easy this was to make, once the coloring was done. And now my mind is brimming with ideas for more Comic Strip Style cards! To see how this one came together, watch below, or click on the YouTube icon to view it there in HD. And don't forget to like and subscribe! I sure appreciate it!


Also, be sure to check out Kari's video for the collab! And if you missed the series, you can go back and watch it from the beginning here. Did I mention there are prizes? You can find all that information in this video.

I hope you all enjoyed our collaboration! Take care, and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Christy this is sweet. The farm animals are so adorable....I have the old set that you used but not the new one, hopefully someday I will. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...