Monday, April 23, 2018

A Birdie Told Me... It's Your Birthday!


Hey friends! I'm here with my last post as 'Fetti Friend for March and April. I had such a blast guest designing with Reverse Confetti these past two months and it definitely will not be the last time I use their adorable products. Not by a long shot!

Today's post was an "Anything Goes" so I decided to pull out my favorite Reverse Confetti set, Lift Me Up. These giraffes are the cutest! I colored them with Copic markers in bright, primary colors and cut them out with the matching dies.


For my focal panel I used the Lacy Scallop Circles and added a grassy border from the Nuts About You dies, on which I stamped my sentiment. And to fill out the scene, I included two clouds from Honey Bear.

I popped this up over some Under the Umbrella 6x6 patterned papers, using the yellow print to accent my giraffes, and the colorful floral to tie in the rest of my images.


I also did some fun stamping on the inside, which you can check out in the video. Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means the world.


Thanks so much again to all the lovely ladies at Reverse Confetti! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to represent your wonderful company!


2 comments:

  1. This is soooo ADORABLE!!!
    You have been such an inspiring 'Fetti Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sweet. I love your videos. I learn so much from you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...