Friday, October 18, 2019

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - October


Hello and welcome to the October edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month I could not decide between the adorable Festive Friends and Reindeer Games so I combined them! Can you blame me? So cute! 

I stamped out my images with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, colored them in with Copics, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.  Then I created a nighttime wintry scene for them to live in by blending Distress Oxide Inks onto Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. I used the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 to cut down the sky and the Hit the Slopes Die-namics for the snowdrifts.



I heat white heat embossed my sentiment so it would pop against the sky, then I popped up my front snowdrift with foam tape and added my images to the scene. I matted the focal panel onto some Black Licorice Cardstock and adhered that to the card base. As a finishing touch, I glitzed things up with a little Crystal Stickles.


I hope you'll check out the video to watch how this card came together. I had such fun creating it for you! Click the play button below or watch on the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel! I hope you'll hit that thumbs up button and leave me some love too! I love interacting with you guys and listening to your feedback. 

I hope you all have an amazing day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...