Monday, October 7, 2019

Purr-Fect Halloween - Lawn Fawnatics #62


Hey all! Welcome to another fun Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round we've got a gorgeous Halloween inspiration photo for you! You can choose to incorporate the design, the colors, which ever moves you to create. I personally was inspired by ALL of it for my card, featuring the Spooktacular stamp set.


I stamped and colored my images with Copic markers, including the crows and a few pumpkins from Happy Harvest, then cut everything out with the matching dies. For my background, I masked a circle using the Circle Stackables on some Bristol Smooth Surface cardstock and sponged on Distress Inks and spritzed with Perfect Pearls to give it a pearlescent sheen. I peeled off the mask, and added detail to my moon with Copics.



For the ground, I trimmed a Stitched Hillside Border out of Black Licorice cardstock and spritzed that with the Perfect Pearls as well. To help the sky look extra dark and creepy, I die cut a few Spring Showers clouds out of Narwhal cardstock and sponged them with white pigment ink to reflect the glow of the moon. I added my images and finished off the card with some white gel pen stars in the sky, Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Overlay Pen on a few details, and a sentiment.


To watch this card come together, click below or watch on YouTube in HD. And don't forget to like and subscribe! It really helps!



And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples. We hope you'll be inspired to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...