Monday, October 28, 2019

Holiday Card Series #4


Happy Monday, friends! Today is Day 4 of my 2019 Holiday Card Series and I think it's my favorite so far! I just love these adorable critters from Mama Elephant Snow Friends and I had a delightful time playing with them! Gah, so cute!



I colored these babies in with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I created a background out of some Echo Park My Favorite Winter 6x6 patterned paper, trimmed down with one of the Mama Elephant Peek a Frames. I stamped a sentiment in Lawn Fawn Blue Jay ink and added a snowdrift with a Landscape Trio.

I trimmed down more patterned papers, the largest with another Peek a Frame, the second with my paper trimmer and the third (red) with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners. I layered these on top of my Moonstone card base and added my focal panel with foam tape. To finish things off I blinged it up with some Crystal Stickles.



I also finished off the inside, which you can check out in the video tutorial. Click the below or watch in HD on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! I appreciate it so much! Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...