Monday, October 14, 2019

Fall Friendship Scene


Hey friends! It's Monday, which means another card and video for y'all! I'm super excited about this one because SQUIRRELS! You all know how much I love them and these guys from the Hello Bluebird Oh Nuts! stamp set are some of the cutest I've ever seen!


So I colored my images with my go-to Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I die-cut the Oak Tree Scene out of Bristol Smooth Surface and colored in the individual pieces with Distress Inks. Still totally feeling those fall vibes!

I stamped a sentiment and adhered my images with liquid glue -- this one is nice and flat for mailing! Then I added a few details with a white gel pen on the mushrooms and crystal stickles to the leaves, treetop, and the squirrels noses.


I'm super happy with how this one came out, and I hope that you are too! If you'd like to see how it came together, click below or watch in HD on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! I hope you all have an amazing day!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...