Friday, February 14, 2020

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - February


Hello and welcome to the February episode of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! Today I am happy to bring you a cute shaker card starring the new Birdie Brown Birthday Buds. This set is chock full of cute critters ready to celebrate! I chose to use the farm animals on this card but there are plenty to mix and match! I colored them with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I created my background using the Cloud Stencil and some Distress Oxide Ink, then trimmed it down with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2, and die cut the You Take the Cake Die-namics from the top right corner. I added the cut out letters to a white piece of cardstock layered behind to keep the design continuous, and turned it into a shaker!


To finish off the scene I used the Tucked In Turf Vertical and adhered my critters with liquid glue. Then I layered Sweet Celebrations patterned paper onto a Sno Cone card base and popped the focal panel over top.


I hope you enjoy the video tutorial! To watch, click below or visit the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel. And don't forget to hit that thumbs up button and leave me a comment to let me know how I did! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...