Monday, February 24, 2020

Puppy Party Birthday Card


Are you a fellow dog lover? If so, this card should be right up your alley with these partying pups from Avery Elle's Hot Dog! Gah! These guys are just too cute! I saved one of them for the inside and stamped everybody else out and colored them with Copics, then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my focal panel, I cut one long strip of MFT Sno Cone Cardstock and a Grassy Border using Lawn Fawn Noble Fir Cardstock. I adhered the grass with foam tape and added my images with a mixture of foam tape and liquid glue. Then I stamped my sentiment on a Spring Showers cloud with Peacock Ink. I layered the focal panel over top of Pebbles Happy Cake Day patterned papers and finished off the card with some Crystal Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to help a girl out by hitting that like button and subscribing! Thanks so much! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...