Monday, February 3, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics #70 + Valentine Series #5


Hey friends! Today I'm here with a fun new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! Our theme is Lots of Love and we've got a beautiful, vibrant inspiration photo for you to use as your jumping off point.



For my card I combined the adorable Elphie Selfie with the How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-onI colored the images with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens to give it that yummy watercolor texture from the inspiration photo, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.



I watercolored an additional panel to use as my background and when it was dry, cut it down with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and also cut out the Scripty Hugs from some Narwhal Cardstock. I adhered the background to more Narwhal Cardstock and added my images, using liquid glue for the Scripty Hugs and foam tape for the rest. I finished it off with a white heat embossed sentiment on Black Licorice Cardstock and a few Iridescent Crystals.


I also did some fun stamping on the inside with Hippo Ink which you can check out in the video. This is also Day 5 of my 2020 Valentine Series, so I do hope you enjoy it! Feel free to go back and watch from the beginning of the series if you missed any!


And now its time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples and get inspired to play along with our Lots of Love Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...