Monday, February 10, 2020

Valentine Card Series #7


Hi friends, today I'm excited to bring you a sweet friendship Valentine using some fall images! I love to stretch my stamps in new ways, and these cute critters from the fall-themed Leaf Play by Hello Bluebird are perfect for that. To make it a valentine card, I added the heart balloon from Elephant Friends. I colored my images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies


For the focal panel, I watercolored a subtle background onto a Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Stackable and then adhered that to a Scalloped Circle Stackable cut from Apricot cardstock. I popped that up with foam tape over some Altenew Blushing Blooms patterned papers which were trimmed with the Stitched Rectangle Stackables and added a white heat embossed sentiment on Narwhal cardstock that was trimmed down with an Everyday Sentiment Banner. To finish off the card I added a few Sparkling Clear Sequins and filled in the holes with Crystal Stickles.


I really hope you all enjoy the video tutorial! If you do, please give it a like and consider subscribing. I would love to have your support! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...