Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - May


Hello! Today I'm so happy to bring you the May edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! I totally fell in love with the new Birdie Brown Hanging with my Gnomies set! Talk about adorable. I picked out my favorite guy and gave him the little bird from Bring Out the Sunshinefor a friend. I colored my images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background, I cut some Sno Cone Cardstock with the Wonky Stitched Circle STAX and added a Grassy Hill with Sour Apple. I stamped a sentiment at the top with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and adhered my images with liquid glue.



I made my card base from Peach Bellini Cardstock and layered on some patterned papers from Woodgrain Whimsy and Spring Whimsy that I trimmed down with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2. Then I popped up my focal panel with foam tape for some added dimension. I had a little glue mishap toward the end of making the card, so I covered it up with a tiny lady bug, and added a second one for balance at the top. Talk about a happy accident! I think they were meant to share this happy scene.


I hope you enjoy my May video! I had such a blast creating it for you. To see how the card came together, watch below or on the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...