Monday, May 11, 2020

My Copic Favorites Series - Part 2: Rainbow and Basic Color Recommendations


Today I'm happy to bring you Part 2 of my Copic Favorites Series! While Part 1 was geared more toward Copic users in general, this video is for card makers more specifically. I talk about what inks are best to use with Copic coloring, how your work surface can affect your coloring results, and which three group blends of markers I recommend getting first when you are building up your collection. I chose markers in a rainbow of colors, as well as a few basic neutrals, so you can pick and choose which families suit the kind of images you want to be able to color most.


The video is long, since there was a lot of ground to cover, so at the end of this post, you will find a complete list of the markers I mention in the video. I really hope you find it helpful and informative! If you do, please hit that like button on YouTube and subscribe to my channel!




Christy Gets Crafty's Favorite Copic Color Combos for Beginners:

Red: R22, R24, R29
Orange: YR04, YR07, YR09
Yellow: Y13, Y15, Y17
Green: YG03, YG07, YG09
Blue: B21, B23, B26
Purple: V05, V06, V09
Bright Pink: RV13, RV14, RV17
Skin: E000, E00, E11 + R20 for blush
Hair: E51, E53, E55, E57 for a range from blond to dark brown
Aquas: BG10, BG11, BG13
Gray: C1, C3, C5, C7 for a range from light gray to black
Colorless Blender: also a must have for corrections and techniques

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...