Monday, May 18, 2020

Hello Little Prince - Lawn Fawnatics #77


Hey friends, welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #77! This round we're celebrating the impending birth of baby boy Lawn Fawn, Kelly Marie and Mike's little bundle, who will be here any day now! I'm so excited for them, and this card will definitely be headed their way as soon as the little guy arrives.


I used so many sets on this card, including Wild for You, Critters in the JungleCritters from the Past, A Bug DealBannertastic, and Hello Baby. I colored up the sweet lion prince with Copic Markers, then did the leaves in different shades of blue to tie into the little boy theme. 


I made a card base of Moonstone cardstock and layered on a piece of Gotta Have Gingham patterned paper, which I trimmed down with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I did a little watercoloring on the inside piece of the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames, then popped up the frame with foam tape and adhered my images. I added two clouds from Spring Showers, and a little Stardust Stickles to finish it off.


If you'd like to see how this card came together click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! I appreciate it! And I've got lots of fun things going on on my channel right now!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other adorable creations the design team has come up with to welcome baby Lawn Fawn! We hope you'll be inspired to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...