Friday, May 22, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics May Feature


Hey friends, today I'm happy to be over on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with another card for our Oh Baby! challenge. This time I decided to create a unisex card for those times when the happy couple chooses not to find out the gender, or if you just want to create a stash of cards before you know what the gender will be. 

I combined a whole bunch of sets to create this simple Meadow Backdrop scene, including Butterfly Kisses, Jump for Joy, Mom + MeOn the BeachCritters in the Burbs, and Reveal Wheel Spring Sentiments. All the other products and details will be listed and linked over there, so I hope you'll check it out! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...