Thursday, November 19, 2020

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - November


Hello and welcome to the November edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! Today I've got a fun snowball fight scene depicting images from Pandas at Play along with Birdie Brown's Pile on the Hugs and Snow Buddies. I colored these adorable little guys with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the coordinating dies.


For my background, I took a snowflake print from the Christmas Cheer 6x6 pad to use as my sky, and added in two Stitched Slimline Snowdrifts trimmed down to size. I stamped my sentiment from Snow Buddies in the lower right corner and added a A2 Rectangle Frame with more patterned paper. To finish things off, I added a bit of Stickles glitter glue for a bit of sparkle.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click below or find it on the My Favorite Things YouTube channel. And if you enjoy it, please give it a like and leave me a comment to let them know! Your support means the world. Thanks so much!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...