Friday, November 27, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #25 - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


 Hello friends! Happy Black Friday. Today I'm excited to bring you another card for our Happy Holiday Critter Challenge at Lawn Fawnatics! My scene today depicts these friends enjoying the snow over the holiday break between Christmas and New Years. I combined so many sets for this one, including Beary Happy HolidaysCheery ChristmasYeti or NotHoliday HelpersSimply Celebrate Winter, and Mice on Ice

Whew! I told you it was a lot! I'll have all other supplies listed in my post over there, so I hope you'll go check it out. I'll also have them listed and linked in the description bar below the video on YouTube. This is Day 25 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series. It's not the final day though, since I still have lots more ideas for Christmas cards. Click below or watch here and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...