Monday, November 23, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #23


Hey friends! Today I'm happy to bring you a campground Christmas card for Day 23 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series! This one features the adorable Christmas Camper set from Newton's Nook. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


Next I chose two patterned papers from the Simple Stories Christmas Cottage 6x8 pad. The tree print I cut down with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and the Lawn Fawn Reverse Stitched Scalloped Windows to create a frame. The second print I used as my sky, and layered two Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border snowdrifts over top. I stamped a sentiment in the lower right corner with Lawn Fawn Lobster Ink. I popped the frame up with foam tape, adhered my images, and finished off with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please be sure to give it a thumb's up and subscribe! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...