Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #22 - Sunny Studio Feature

 

Hey friends, I'm back with my weekly Wednesday feature over on the Sunny Studio blog. This time my card is starring the super fun Surfing Santa. If you ever wondered how Santa spends his day after delivering all the gifts on Christmas Eve, well I'm going to tell you all about it in my video tutorial!

This is also Day 22 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series, so if you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. I had such a blast with this one, so I really hope you all enjoy it too. If you did, please hit that like button on the video and subscribe to my channel. It helps me out so much! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...