Monday, April 26, 2021

Brighten My Day Card


Hello friends, happy Monday! Today I've got a card for you using another of the Hello Bluebird backgrounds. This time I used Country Roads and paired it with the girl and the bird from Picked for You and the kitties from Tabitha. I colored everything with my Copic markers, and I'll have all caps shown clearly in the video so you can follow along if you like.


I trimmed the background down with the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and the images with their matching dies. Then I adhered the background to a standard-size A2 card base, which I made from MFT Grapecicle cardstock. I stamped a sentiment from Happy Wishes in the space below the tree branch and added my images with liquid glue. Then I finished up the card with just a touch of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please click the thumbs up button and subscribe to my channel. I would so appreciate your support. Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...