Friday, April 23, 2021

Hippo Birdie - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


 Hey friends! Today I'm honored to be featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with another card for our Create a Scene Challenge! The concept for this card was in my head for a really long time, and I'm so happy to finally bring it to life. I combined so many sets for this one, including Year FourYear TwoCritters in the JungleToadally AwesomeParty AnimalChit ChatA Bug Deal, and Bicycle Built for You. Whew!


I'll have all other supplies listed and linked in the post over there, so I hope you'll hop over and check it out. If you want to see how this card came together, click below or watch the video tutorial on YouTube. And please consider liking and subscribing if you enjoy it. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...