Monday, April 19, 2021

Garden Friends Card - Lawn Fawnatics #99


Hey friends! Today we've got another fun Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! Our theme this round is one of my absolute favorites: Create a Scene! I love scene cards so much. It's a great chance to pull together images from different sets and tell a little story. For instance, the friends on my card today are starting a community garden. They've all come together and brought their own packet of seeds that they can plant and enjoy for weeks to come. 


I used images from Some BunnyJump for Joy, and Crazy Antics. I altered a chips bag for my seed packet by erasing the word from the center with my Stamp Shammy before stamping, and then filling it in with either a flower or the word "seeds" with a Momento Tuxedo Black Marker. I colored everything with Copics, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I die cut a piece of Mermaid Cardstock with the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables for my sky, then layered on a Noble Fir Grassy Border, and a Cilantro Simple Stitched Hillside Border, where I stamped my sentiment in Noble Fir Ink. I added my images and popped up the panel with foam tape over some Spring Fling 6x6 patterned paper. I finished off the card with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please consider liking and subscribing to my channel. It would mean the absolute world! 


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...